Please read and understand the following terms and conditions as they are binding for ticket purchases.
- No exchange of tickets will be made under any circumstances and tickets are not transferable.
- No refund on tickets will be made under any circumstances.
- Lost or damaged ticket(s) would not be entertained.
- The tickets may be collected at the infodesk of the venue. Purchaser MUST present NRIC/Passport, Credit Card and Booking Reference upon ticket collection. The identity of the person receiving the refunds may be recorded by our Customer Service Officers.
- No third party collection allowed unless Authorization Letter is issued by the Purchaser and presented to CLUB upon ticket collection. Entry will be refused if tickets have not been purchased from CLUB or other authorized points of sale.
- The resale of tickets is prohibited. CLUB reserves the right to cancel any tickets that have been resold.
- The Club may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
- The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- Purchasers of tickets who are under 18 years of age should seek parental consent before purchasing tickets/merchandises from our website. By transacting on our website, purchaser certifies that purchaser is at least 18 years of age and understands and accepts these conditions of use.
- Any complaints regarding the event will be directed to and dealt with by the Club.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Highest security standards insured by WSPay
Personal data entry and transfer and credit card number data is secured with the highest security standards insured by WSPay system for on-line credit card authorization complying with the requirements of credit card companies, credit card brands and PCI DSS standards. Credit card authorization and payment are processed via WSPay system for real-time credit card authorization and payment.
Third party links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies, we therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
In consideration of your use of the Website, if you are required by us to provide information, you agree to:
- provide true, accurate, current and complete information and
- maintain and promptly update such information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we may suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current and future use of the Website. Certain information is subject to our personal data protection policy. Please review our personal data protection policy (below) to understand our data protection related practices.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Under this article, we inform you what personal data of yours we collect, why we collect it, and what we do with it. Your personal data means any information relating to you, in particular your name and contact details.
If you have any question regarding our use of your personal data, you can contact us as set out below:
- address: Hrvatski 2cv Citroen Klub, ul. Lj. Šmidhena 25, 10430 Samobor
- The provision of your personal data is a requirement necessary to enable you to access to and to use the Website. We thank you to provide us with complete and accurate data, and also to inform us if your data needs to be updated. If you do not provide us with complete and accurate data, or if you do not inform us that your data needs to be updated, we may not be able to access to and to use the Website.
- We only use your personal data within the limits authorized by the laws and regulations. Sometimes, we shall use your personal data because the laws and regulations require us to do so. In any case, we do not make any automated decisions solely on automatic processing which may produce legal effects concerning you, or similarly significantly affect you.
- We use your personal data only to enable you to access to and to use the Website. Our processing of your personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party.
- We retain your personal data as long as we are in business relationships. At the end of our business relationships, we will then archive your personal data on a separate medium for 5 years.
- Your personal data is collected and processed for our own exclusive use. We will share your personal data to our internal members on a need-to-know basis only. We inform you that we do not share your personal data with companies, organizations, public authorities or individuals outside of the association.
- Under applicable data protection laws and regulations, you have right:
- Of access to, rectification of, and/or erasure of your personal data;
- To restrict or object to its processing;
- To tell us that you do not wish to receive marketing information;
- In some circumstances, to require certain of your personal data to be transferred to you or a third party;
- To the extent our processing of your personal data is based upon your consent, to withdraw your consent, without affecting the lawfulness of our processing based on your consent before its withdrawal.
We are committed to enable you exercising your rights: to do so, you can contact us at the details set out at the beginning of this Privacy Notice. Please provide us with the following information, so that you can take your request with all due consideration:
- Your name and surname, and a photocopy of your identity card;
- Your specific petition (in other words, what rights you want to exercise); and
- The date of the application and your signature (if you sent your application by postal mail).
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We have compiled the detailed information provided on this Website from internal and external sources to the best of its knowledge and belief, using professional diligence. We endeavor to update this information on an ongoing basis. The information on this Website is purely for the purpose of presenting our products and services.
HOWEVER, NO REPRESENTATION IS MADE OR WARRANTY GIVEN, EITHER EXPRESSLY OR TACITLY, FOR THE COMPLETENESS OR CORRECTNESS OF THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE. Please be aware that this information although accurate on the day it was published may no longer be up to date. We therefore recommend that you check any information you obtain from this Website prior to using it in whatever form. Should you require any advice or instructions concerning our products or services, please contact us directly.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT BY YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL RISK ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ALL NECESSARY SERVICING OR REPAIRS OF ANY EQUIPMENT YOU USE IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE OR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, HOSTING OR DISTRIBUTING THE WEBSITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOOD WILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) THAT RESULT FROM
- THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE,
- UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA;
- STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE WEBSITE; OR
- ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE WEBSITE.
THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Website or the Terms and Conditions of Use must be filed within one year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
THE PRESENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE GOVERNED BY CROATIAN LAW. THIS IS SO FOR SUBSTANTIVE AND FORMAL RULES. YOU AGREE THAT ANY CLAIM OR ACTION ARISING UNDER THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL BE SUBMITTED TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION IN CROATIA.