PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Under this article, we inform you what personal data of yours we collect, why we collect it, and what we do with it. Your personal data means any information relating to you, in particular your name and contact details.
If you have any question regarding our use of your personal data, you can contact us as set out below:
- address: Hrvatski 2cv Citroen Klub, ul. Lj. Šmidhena 25, 10430 Samobor
- The provision of your personal data is a requirement necessary to enable you to access to and to use the Website. We thank you to provide us with complete and accurate data, and also to inform us if your data needs to be updated. If you do not provide us with complete and accurate data, or if you do not inform us that your data needs to be updated, we may not be able to access to and to use the Website.
- We only use your personal data within the limits authorized by the laws and regulations. Sometimes, we shall use your personal data because the laws and regulations require us to do so. In any case, we do not make any automated decisions solely on automatic processing which may produce legal effects concerning you, or similarly significantly affect you.
- We use your personal data only to enable you to access to and to use the Website. Our processing of your personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party.
- We retain your personal data as long as we are in business relationships. At the end of our business relationships, we will then archive your personal data on a separate medium for 5 years.
- Your personal data is collected and processed for our own exclusive use. We will share your personal data to our internal members on a need-to-know basis only. We inform you that we do not share your personal data with companies, organizations, public authorities or individuals outside of the association.
- Under applicable data protection laws and regulations, you have right:
- Of access to, rectification of, and/or erasure of your personal data;
- To restrict or object to its processing;
- To tell us that you do not wish to receive marketing information;
- In some circumstances, to require certain of your personal data to be transferred to you or a third party;
- To the extent our processing of your personal data is based upon your consent, to withdraw your consent, without affecting the lawfulness of our processing based on your consent before its withdrawal.
We are committed to enable you exercising your rights: to do so, you can contact us at the details set out at the beginning of this Privacy Notice. Please provide us with the following information, so that you can take your request with all due consideration:
- Your name and surname, and a photocopy of your identity card;
- Your specific petition (in other words, what rights you want to exercise); and
- The date of the application and your signature (if you sent your application by postal mail).